Wednesday, November 16, 2005

i hate sometimes i love sometimes

its not easy being me, locked up in a small world, making life work, dont you dare look at me, if you wanted something to see, then turn your face around and then you might just see.. something else but thats not me..i came here for a reason not for its seasons..im not perfect im just a reject..my tale is boring like someone is snoring.. every night im awake..thinking of how long it will take.. to see you again and maybe pretend, like i dont care, coz i do care,, but i think its just unfair,, to love you like no other.. but in your heart there is another..deep down my heart you know it bleeds.. but my heart is so deep you would not notice it bleed.. i have no tears and i got no fears.. but if you try maybe i might hear a shout in my ear,,sometimes i hate this.. coz life just aint like this..for me but for you i think you dig this..my world is simple i picture it like how it is when its simple..same shit i tell..everyday i feel like hell, but anyways i also love so no matter how i hate sometimes i love..and when i love somtimes i try to be the best coz i dont want no test..if i failed you might laugh and and if i passed that aint enough..all i want is you. one for me and another for you..coz like i said i love you like no other.. but in your heart there is another..wish me luck? yah wish one for me and two for you.. i might get none for me and you get one for you..you know what that means? coz i hate sometimes i love sometimes

(just wrote it as fast as i can, one time)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love this!

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home