Monday, April 18, 2011

JUST DO IT

Hi, I haven't left anything here for so long, its been awhile since I even wrote something, sometimes I even wonder if I will still ever be writing here or should be writing here..anyway I just thought about writing now because my mind is holding thoughts that I don't even know how to deal with, worst of it I don't even know how to enumerate it because I do not know what to think or how to start..I just wish that things change soon, I cannot last like this, I want my life to be good, happy, and compete I'm not happy at all right now, I feel uncomfortable with life. That is why i wanna do something, I want to pass the Board Exam for nursing if that is what will take to change my life. I always think that I'm too late to start,, but where am I going?.. I really do not know..right now I feel like I have no one in my life..I'm alone in this life..I hope one day I will be able to tell myself... I DID IT..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home