Monday, November 21, 2005


A walk in the desert, i walk all the time noot on that kind of desert but rather here in arizona, now the climate is getting to be cool so its really cool to walk around..this afternoon i went to a mall i walked to a nearest bus stop and waited for about 30 minutes. And when i got inside the mall i felt so hungry so i ate some chinese fast food.. then after eating i walked around the mall looking around.. checking some items but never bothered to buy them, so went out the mall waited for the bus this time it took me 1 hour.

Then i thought about buying some sood for my lunch breaks at work so i stopped on a near market place bought some food then walked home,. Thats one of my routine here in the desert, i still dont consider this my home or a place for good..i dont even know why i am here,..im working and thats it..i dont have real friends like ones i can call anytime and hang-out with, even though im with my relatives here coz i am just staying here with them.. i still feel so alone..i wanna walk through that desert and search for a better life.. but right now im gonna make the most of my life while i still cannot do anything with it.. desert is not my choice..its the only option..life can be lonely, but it wont stop me from trying..

k guess that it for the day.. adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home