Saturday, February 10, 2007

Was it just a Dream?

Was it just a dream? hmmm i was thinking if everything was just a dream and one day i will wake up from all this..and life is so perfect. hmm sounds good huh? well honestly..answering my own question.. it was not a dream, it was so damn real and so damn true,.You might be wondering why im feeling kinda not so good.. do you want to know why? .. coz shes in manila right now.. i dont know what shes up to right now, but whatever that is, i sure dont have the right to mind about it.. i dont even want to mind her anymore , I just cant help to think about her,. i want to forget her right now, coz actually i have nothing for her.. in my mind i dont want her anymore, but my heart feels another thing.. i miss her a lot.. at the same time i hate to think that still am.. and maybe shes not..On monday class will start.. and i will see her in class, I just hope I will feel good seeing her around.. damn why did I get into such a mess.!..k goodluck to me, i have to stop writing about her coz the more I write the more i miss her.. and i dont want that anymore. k bye.. till next...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home