Thursday, October 25, 2007

Trippin'

Its our sembreak and I have nothing to do, wishing I could go out but it seems I'm too old to have fun., I do feel old nowadays and I tell you it sucks. Sometimes I just want to quit, literally quit everything and just disappear, erase all my accounts online and change my cell number and even change my name, then get out of the country go to a place where you don't know anybody and start a new life. haha this would be fun huh? Well I will never do that. Unless I'm alone in this life,hehe but I still have my folks around, I love them so much I cannot just go away and disappear. Although the thought of that is interesting right?..forget it..because it will not happen.

my so called life? hehe..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

start a new life at 27? now that's something! hahahahaha

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home