Monday, March 05, 2007

Heart of Stone

I drag myself to hell, to see if i was there
loneliness was killing me, i cannot accept
I called up her name, only to hear echoes
my voice sounded clear,nobody was there

I climb up to heaven, to see whats in there
like happiness they sorrounded me, I asked for help
I whispered to an angel, everybody heard,
my voice sound static, She was there.

I cannot seem to understand
the answer to my question
I cannot solve a probem
but I do have a solution

the whispering voice, that echoes across
the angel I saw, and the devil below
where should I go, in search for truth
what should I do..im begging you..

where do I run and where do i hide?
Im just a man, I dont want this ride
take me back home, where I belong
Inside that heart of yours I call stone...







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home