Friday, January 18, 2008

too tout and eat.... 2008 maybe late..

First of all i want to say happy new year!! i hope you had a great 2007 whats past is past, forget your mistakes oopps wait nope sorry don't forget your mistakes what im trying to say is do not think about your mistakes rather we learn from it..(okay i admit we still need to think about it). Anyway 2008 started.. i know it is too late for me to say happy new year...well like what the late people always say better late than never.

School is there.. nursing is coming too soon.. i hope I'm learning well .. coz i dont wanna look like I dont know shit when working in the future haha.. well maybe with a little hard work and a bunch of prayers i can make it. (mmmh)


Bree...hehe shes so cute.. as you can see shes helping me open my new camera so for her support, she got the first shot i took. haha..shes actually holding the memory card plastic container.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home