Friday, February 16, 2007

What is happening?

Today.. was a regular day nothing special happened, I didn't have class coz our teacher was out of town, so i had the chance to play tennis with Patrick. I need something to keep my mind away from one thing. Anyway I was not feeling very well while we were playing, maybe coz I was just recovering from an LBM, I ate something 3 days ago, I don't even know what food caused it coz iI ate a lot of different kind of things. Well at least right now I'm feeling so much better..Yesterday in class I was feeling so much weird, not sitting with her and all..then going home I cant help and asked her if shes coming with me, she said yes..maybe just for respect or something I'm not sure, I don't know what to do honestly..anyway I hope these are all for the better of me. Like they say things happen for a reason. I hope its a good reason ,. I miss some of my old friends, I miss some of the people or should i say strangers back in USA. hehe.. Ey right now I'm trying to compress some movies? coz i want to burn bunch of films in one DVD hehe..sounds like ? piracy? hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home