Saturday, July 19, 2008

Who Lies..Dies.

I had a taste of a sin and it was so sour
need to follow my dream and don't be coward
got that pain in my chest and I'm bothered..
here goes the liars telling sweet lines to another.

I'm a liar and I'm telling the truth...
I'm a joke but I'm serious
I may be blind but i can see
I say no but i mean yes
I'm a liar but I tell the truth..

my eyes don't see what my mind sees
my hands don't touch what my heart feels
my mouth don't talk what my voice says
so cant you see the lies behind those eyes?

I got this feeling about people
they drag you down to let you feel
those line you keep on saying?
doesn't mean anything at all
a bunch of liars will make shit happen
lies will separate people, while truth will be hard to tell
bitter truth and sweet lies...is there anything else ?
I'm a liar, now can you say the truth?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home