Wednesday, February 21, 2007

my X

Hi, my Xbox is not working, it really sucks coz I spend a lot have that..and I dont even know where to bring it and let it fix. I hope in manila there is,.aside from that the dvd drive in my laptop is also not working..hmmm I cant do anything I have to take my laptop to the doctor for a check up.. hehehe.. I just hope it wont be so expensive if ever there is something I need to change a parts or something. Anyway my day was just okay. I went to school and listen to out prefessor talk., shes nice I like her way of teaching its kind of spoon feeding but i dont care, it works for me,. If you notice im not talking about her huh? which from my past blogs it was all about her.. well im trying my best not to think about her. But darn i just did think about her as I wrote this..nevermind...I wasnt able to pay tennis this week..my class now is everyday. I need to think of ways on how to get myself to exersice. Okay I have to sleep now so goodnight..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home