Saturday, February 24, 2007

No one in particular

Me and some classmates went on karaoke after class yesterday, it was fun. We spent 3 hours singing and eating and drinking. It was kinda different too coz the last time we went me and "her" was a couple hehehe..but yesterday there was nothing although she was still sweet I still can see that in her. But anyways,,It was fine.. we were all friends and I think its better this way. So again after 3 hours I drove her home and that's it.. she was talking about getting depress just by looking others happy.. sounds weird to me but i don't know what shes really thinking or what she really wants., shes keeps saying shes not happy.. but all I can think of she wants a different kind of happiness something that don't last for a life time.. something you can buy..well I cant blame her, maybe shes just like that... later that same night I want out with Patrick and his friends had 2 more bottles of beer. Too bad we weren't able to to see Parokya ..hehehe my favorite band .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home